Okay. So I was just watching Youtube and this video came up. I immediately thought of sharing it here. Warning, it’s 20 minutes, but it’s good.
1. I haven’t read Twilight, so I can’t say anything about it here.
2. I absolutely agree with her about the ‘8th’ Harry Potter book. It was fanfiction and not even written by J. K. Rowling.
3. Shatter me is a little different. I agree with most things, but I didn’t care for the writing.
4. This is perfect! I loved the first two books, the middle one was meh, and the last two just got worse, but I still loved the world.
5. I haven’t read Uprooted. I wanted to, but Alyssa read it and really didn’t like it for reasons I don’t like either, so I’m not sure if I’ll still read it or not.
6. This really is’t my kind of book, haven’t read it. No opinions.
7. I read these books really quickly (three days) and really liked them when I was reading them, but after I finished them (and Allegiant), they weren’t great.